In the image you can see my ‘command center’. I run 5 emulated mainframes, four of them on Raspberry Pi’s and one of the in the cloud. With all five system you see a 3270 terminal and the emulator console next to each other:
- Top left is my cloud system, it runs MVS TK4- upon SDL Hyperion with NJE extension;
- Bottom left is a RPi running VM/370 (sixpack extended)
- Top middle is also a MVS TK4- system
- Bottom middle is a second VM370 (sixpack extended)
- Last but not least, top right is an emulated MTS (Michigan Terminal System)
- All the way bottom right you can see a node-red generated screen that monitors the CPU termperature of my RPi’s
2 Replies to “My command center”
I have TK4 running on my PC. Does S/370 printing work on Win 10? What commands work for Win 10? Thanks
There is a program called hercprt (see http://softdevlabs.com/hercprt.html) that I’ve heard good things about. I have no personal experience with it, but our Discord community seems rather pleased with it.
Comments are closed.